Interesting post today by Jeremiah Owyang on the Obama Generation:
These juniors and seniors are about to enter the workforce, and they’ll have experienced this in a different way then any previous generation has. What’s so different? they’ll always have been in the workforce and known that:
- Their President was always their Facebook friend.
- Their President was always the top Twitter user as far as they can remember.
- Their President has always addressed them on Saturday mornings on YouTube.
- They’ll be connected to their friends to discuss topics and join causes in social networks.
- The “Mall” won’t just be about shopping but also refer to the Washington Mall.
- Blackberry’s are the new scepter of power, and a status symbol.
Read more on his blog
* * *